Successful marketing tips during Christmas!
It is a well known fact that Christmas is a prime selling time for many businesses and the market becomes extremely competitive.
The major concern is how to ensure that the marketing stands out for Christmas. Is there a need to do things differently? Certainly not! But, you definitely need to make your marketing foundation rock solid so that all marketing gimmicks may fall effective.
Mentioned below are some tips that can make everything fall in place.
- It’s better to plan ahead in time: It is rightly said, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. So, it is highly advisable to be clear about what you will do, how and when in order to achieve marketing success during Christmas. It won’t be wrong to mention it as a Christmas marketing plan.
- Know your target audience: This factor holds importance because it is only your target audience that will impact the actions you take in your marketing process. One thing that should be kept in mind is that you should have different plans for the people of different age groups. This will definitely help you in decide on various things such as packaging, colours, typography, communication tools, tone of voice, route to market, etc. Certainly, you would like to make a positive impact on that Christmas crowd.
- An added complication during Christmas: You certainly need to have clarity that your promotional item is not a gift to people but it is just a way to promote your product or service. So, it has to be appealing enough to attract people to your booth in a trade show. Since, the promotional items that you offer are not gifts so it is important to tackle it quite cautiously.
- Market differently: It is very common to give same promotional items to everyone coming to your booth during Christmas. But don’t you think it is a good option to cater people differently? It can actually prove to be a good start because you will select the promotional item based on age and gender of the visitors.
- Christmas specific promotional items must: Giving away promotional items is certainly not a new thing. Have you ever given a second thought on how you can make a difference when everybody is doing moreover the same thing? You can do it by giving away promotional items that are directly associated with Christmas.
With so much in consideration, it is good to know about the most apt promotional items to be given over during Christmas.
The promotional items include bespoke Christmas crackers, 12 day countdown Christmas advent calendar, fully bespoke sleeveless Christmas jumper sweater and many more.
Quote Request List
For Ideas or Inspiration...
ASSORTED INDIVIDUAL PARTY BOX:
Each Box Includes Party Popper, Streamer, Blowout & Rocket Balloon. Minimum Quantities Apply.
From £0.62 to £1.24 VIEW
ANTIBACTERIAL LIQUID SOAP, 250ML:
Useful Size 250Ml Bottle of Liquid Soap, Comes in a Clear Transparent Round Bottle with White Lotion Pump Minimum Quantities Apply.
From £1.25 to £2.49 VIEW
SNOOD FACE MASK:
Colour Matched Material and All Over Print. Comfortable Multifunction Buff for Use in Sport and Leisure. 240mm x 465mm. Made from Polyester Spandex Mix. Neck warmer with Mouth and Nose Coverage. Ideal Alternative for Face Masks. Guidance from Various Governments Including Scotland, to Use a Face Covering when Social Distancing is Difficult. Minimum Quantity: 100.
From £1.25 to £2.49 VIEW
Countertop Sneeze Screen:
Our 5mm acrylics sneeze screens are available from stock in 4 sizes but we can also manufacture to any size requirement. 5mm Clear Acrylic 4 Sizes From Stock Printing Available Custom Sizes Available Wipeable Sturdy & Rigid Rapid Turnaround
From 97.50 VIEW
Covid-19 PPE Full Face Visors:
CE approved PPE Full Face Visors from Mindvision’s Health & Safety Essentials range provide vital protection for frontline workers when treating Covid-19 patients. These single-use face shields are produced from an optically clear, distortion-free wrap-around material, protecting the wearer from direct splatter. The mask is also coated with an anti-fog treatment on inside and outside of the mask. All visors are supplied fully assembled. NHS discount available. Please contact us to utilise our NHS discount offer. Looking for more COVID-19 essentials? Be sure to take a look at our Tabard Aprons and Social Distance Stickers.