Successful marketing tips during Christmas!
It is a well known fact that Christmas is a prime selling time for many businesses and the market becomes extremely competitive.
The major concern is how to ensure that the marketing stands out for Christmas. Is there a need to do things differently? Certainly not! But, you definitely need to make your marketing foundation rock solid so that all marketing gimmicks may fall effective.
Mentioned below are some tips that can make everything fall in place.
- It’s better to plan ahead in time: It is rightly said, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. So, it is highly advisable to be clear about what you will do, how and when in order to achieve marketing success during Christmas. It won’t be wrong to mention it as a Christmas marketing plan.
- Know your target audience: This factor holds importance because it is only your target audience that will impact the actions you take in your marketing process. One thing that should be kept in mind is that you should have different plans for the people of different age groups. This will definitely help you in decide on various things such as packaging, colours, typography, communication tools, tone of voice, route to market, etc. Certainly, you would like to make a positive impact on that Christmas crowd.
- An added complication during Christmas: You certainly need to have clarity that your promotional item is not a gift to people but it is just a way to promote your product or service. So, it has to be appealing enough to attract people to your booth in a trade show. Since, the promotional items that you offer are not gifts so it is important to tackle it quite cautiously.
- Market differently: It is very common to give same promotional items to everyone coming to your booth during Christmas. But don’t you think it is a good option to cater people differently? It can actually prove to be a good start because you will select the promotional item based on age and gender of the visitors.
- Christmas specific promotional items must: Giving away promotional items is certainly not a new thing. Have you ever given a second thought on how you can make a difference when everybody is doing moreover the same thing? You can do it by giving away promotional items that are directly associated with Christmas.
With so much in consideration, it is good to know about the most apt promotional items to be given over during Christmas.
The promotional items include bespoke Christmas crackers, 12 day countdown Christmas advent calendar, fully bespoke sleeveless Christmas jumper sweater and many more.Published on 28th Oct 2016
Quote Request List
For Ideas or Inspiration...
FIBRESTORM VALUE UMBRELLA:
Strong & Lightweight Low Cost Fibreglass Promotional Golf Size Umbrella. Available in Black, Black & White, Navy & White, Royal & White, Scarlet & White. Great value and great quality Umbrella for this price range. Minimum Quantity: 25.
From £5.00 to £7.49 VIEW
BRANDHIDE BOOK BOUND COMPACT A5 WEEK TO VIEW DESK DIARY:
Size: 170x220mm. 13 Month Diary with a Soft Matt Finish & Matching Stitched Border Padded Cover. Week to View Portrait 'Statesman' Format Printed on Cream in 2 Colours. 144 Pages in Total Including Diary. UK & World Maps in Full Colour. Ribbon Marker & Perforated Corners. Blind Embossed Only (blocking Die Extra Unless Supplied). Available in Black, Blue, Navy or Burgundy. Optional Extra Include Special Matter Pages, Corners, Gilt Edges to Paper & Individual Mailing Carton. Minimum Quantity: 25.
From £1.25 to £2.49 VIEW
BESPOKE DESK TENT CALENDAR:
130 x 210mm. Your Own Pictures, Cartoons or Drawings Can be Used. Options on Size & Number of Leaves.505 Micron Backboard. Overprint on Leaves in Up to 4 Colour Process. Mailing Envelope to Suit. UK Made. Minimum Quantity:100.